At the heart of Yonder, is a game that delivers a sense of discovery, wrapped in a familiar yet unique adventure.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is the flagship title from Brisbane, Australia based studio Prideful Sloth. Yonder showcases the teams’ skill and ability to distill their AAA pedigree into a small and highly ambitious micro-AAA studio.
Yonder is a technical and visual spectacle that invites you into the warmth of Gemea. A land that beckons you home; to a home you are exploring for the first time.
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!
Additional videos can be found on our YouTube channel.
Logos & Icons
You can download additional logos, icons and keyart here.
About Prideful Sloth
Prideful Sloth is a micro-AAA developer known for technical excellence in world-building and a focus on player-driven experiences.
For more information on Prideful Sloth visit our website here.